Internews Ukraine is seeking a qualified and experienced Grant Manager.
Internews Ukraine is one of the largest NGOs operating in the field of media and communications in Ukraine since 1996. The organization has worked in areas ranging from media development to European integration, from information campaigns to education. Our partners include the Delegation of the European Union to Ukraine, USAID, World Bank, UNICEF, International Renaissance Foundation, Council of Europe, OSCE, EU member states embassies, British Council, etc.
We are looking for a grant manager, who will be a leader in managing the overall grant efforts and can make the grant process work effectively and efficiently.
- Monitoring new proposals and tenders (announced by local and international donor organizations);
- Developing proposals, concept notes or other types of applications
- Preparing supporting documents for applications, in accordance with the requirements of the donor (in Ukrainian or English);
- Budgeting in coordination with the financial department;
- Updating project and donor databases;
- Interacting with managers and directors of the organization to develop new projects, ideas and project initiatives;
- Coordinating processes, writing or editing project reports;
- Correspondence with the partners.
Key requirements for the candidate:
- Excellent knowledge of Ukrainian and English;
- Skills on developing structured expression of thoughts;
- Stress resistance and ability to work effectively under the deadlines.
- full-time employment with five-day work week;
- office in Kyiv;
- competitive wages;
- positive and friendly atmosphere;
- opportunities for professional development;
- opportunities to initiate projects valuable for the society development in Ukraine.
Applications are accepted on the rolling basis.
Any experience of previous work in the third sector or with donor organizations will be an advantage.
Send your CV to email@example.com with the subject "Grant manager".